- In giving the order the client unconditionally accepts the present terms of sales in their entirety.
- These terms are applicable to all orders and shall prevail over any other terms unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Should the client dissolve the agreement, he/she will be obliged to pay compensation of 18% of the amount.
- Invoices are exclusively payable within 30 days of the invoice date unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- In the event of overdue payments, the amount due will be raised by a damages fee of 12% in addition to the regular overdue payment interests of 10 per month, with a minimum of 50.00 EUR. The legal costs and executional costs will also be charged to the client.
- The customer should verify the delivery immediately after receipt. Any complaints as to the quality of the delivered product have to be communicated to Ad Verbum bvba by registered letter within eight days of the delivery date of the translation/proofreading, and the grounds for the complaint must be clearly stated. In the event of a proven professional fault, our liability is limited to the immediate withdrawal of the invoice.
- Deadlines are always given approximately. Exceeding the deadline does not automatically dissolve the contract. Dissolving the contract is possible only after written notice served upon Ad Verbum bvba, with mention of a last reasonable deadline. Delays and complaints are no valid reason for delaying the settlement of our invoices.
- All disputes are settled exclusively by the courts for the territory of Lokeren (Belgium).
General Terms and Conditions Kristof Gheyssens 2018-01-31T11:25:05+00:00